Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Bad Mood

Hello there,
since a few days I'm in a bad mood. A really bad mood. I don't want to go to school anymore, I don't want to do homeworks, I dont want to do ANYTHING. I'm always daydreaming in school what's a bit... silly, I guess, especially in maths. So I'm gonna write the final test in maths at thursday and I don't know anything about this stuff.

But what does a girl do when she's in a bad, a really bad mood? Right. She eats marshmallows and goes shopping. And this is what I did. Of course I didn't go out, I went shopping at forever21.com and asos.com.

I actually found some nice things there. But then I found out my size and now I'm even more depressed than before. That's why I decided to go to a fitnesscenter. The fitnesscenter offers a free training but you have to give them your phone number and they promise to call you back. It's a week later and nobody called me. So: F... you.

Sometimes I hate my life. But then I found some really good videos on youtube that I want to show you here (if anybody ever reads this).

So I found a youtuber called Crabstickz. He really makes my day. Here's an example.

I like the fact that he got the same humour as me. A very weird sense of humour, I guess.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen