Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Top 10

Hello there,
it's been a long time. So what I'm actually do now is writing my Top 10 of things that make me happy.

10: Spring days. 
9: Playing Piano.
8: Singing.
7: Twitter. (For those who are interested: my twitter.)
6: British guys on youtube. Omg. They're just too hot.
5: Harry Potter. <3 
4: Reading.
3: Candles.
2: weheartit.com ;)
1: My Friends, of course! ♥

So... there are many things that make me happy. More than ten.

This week I'm going to write three tests. It's so hard. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm looking forward to my summer holidays. Praying for all of you to stay strong! We're gonna rock it!

3 Kommentare:

  1. "6: British guys on youtube. Omg. They're just too hot."

    OHJA :D ! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Most of those thinks make me happy too (: nice blog!


    www.getnailedlove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen